The conference topics included:
- EC technical legislation, New Approach Directives and specifics of harmonization of national legislations in Phare acceding and candidate countries;
- Problems and Challenges related to assessment and certification of conformity of products with the relevant requirements
- Role and place of the harmonized standards and problems related to their application.
- Market surveillance – content, specifics and experience of its application in Phare acceding and candidate countries;
- Optimization of the administrative process for implementation and enforcement of the EC technical legislation
- Problems of Challenges for SMEs in applying the EC technical legislation
The conference experts to formulate policy recommendations to national decision makers in the area of creation of mechanisms and procedures for on time informing and providing of support to SMEs on how to adequately apply the harmonized EC legislation, optimization of administrative procedures for application of EC technical legislation and initiation of proposals for translations of all harmonized standards into Bulgarian language and their further distribution amongst interested audiences.
During the conference there was an opportunity for organization of mutual consultative meetings between business representatives and such from specialized bodies in the area of EC technical legislation implementation and enforcement from EU, Phare acceding and candidate countries.
|Copyright 2005. Bussines union - Vuzrazdane. Created by Digital Illusions. All rights reserved.